Tuesday, November 02, 2010; Comments

woke up in the morning at 8am feeling giddy and tired.first thing to do is to msg my baby:)telling me tat she is scared and stress about her result as today is the day of checking the scripts.baby relax dun worry.u have studied for the exam mah and u have work hard for it:)after tat in the afternoon went back to sleep Hehehehe very tired.AT 4 i went out for my muay thai training:)feeling so good after a nap:)my dad drove me there.before the training we bought a sand bag haha so happy finally after so long.i have one.when i reach the club i was shocked tat my coach told me to join the expert class for training:)OMG!is super tiring and fun.the training was tough.and so different from the beginner class.it include sparing,learning combo moves and longer duration.after training went back home.on the cab girl call me and disturb me wan to be ps infront of the taxi driver.wanting to tell her the carplate no. haha.later uncle thought wat happen.reach home feeling very tired went to bath straight away.awaiting for the sandbag haha.girl im not angry about the dream just jealous haha u should be happy.relax and i'm happy,pleased of wat u say to me.me too:)i miss u.although it is less then a day to meet.haha see u 2morow.'beancurd'HEHE.MUACK!LOVE U :)TTM TTC AND MANY MANY MORE!!!!

Labels: