Wednesday, November 03, 2010; Comments

today in the morning at 8.10 rush down to sku to meet baby.was very tired didnt slept well last night.after we met we went to mac to have BREAKSFAST!FINALLY!almost die of hunger haha:)we chat while we ate:)then saw some our skumates.then start to talk about a couple:)wth lah buy newspaper and read like old couple like tat.maybe tat is their style.we went to bishan to look for a phone shop,but was too early.it has not open yet so we wnt back amk to find edwin.edwin and baby went to my house to play scrabble:)haha edwin won because i helped him lol!i left with two words.baby was good in tat game everytime form long words.after the game we had a small fight...sry baby i love u!after tat we wnt to kpool.before tat edwin ate a plate of rice tat consume a small portion of food and tat cause him 3.70 hahha!stupid sia.inside kpool while playing dunno y the ball just cant get in the pockets!very angry!but after awhile ok le.maybe unlucky lor:(but nvm still win:)after playing we went to sumo hse to eat.i order a side dish which is octopus haha.so disgusting and different from others japanese restaurant lor the taste sucks and the colour is black in colour!OMG!!!i swear i will nv order again!after eating baby nv talk to me dunno y .after a long distance finally we reach the bustop.baby come towards me and ask wat wrong.i answer her say i thought u dun wan talk.then the bus came we went up.sat beside baby and heard her crying...so i comfort her and tell her tat BABY NO MATTER WHAT HAPPEN I WILL NOT IGNORE U I WILL ASK U WAT HAPPEN.I WAN U TO KNOW NO MATTER WHAT U WONT BE ALONE U HAVE ME BESIDE U ALL THE WAY:)BABY I LOVE U:)and to my surprise she cried louder and i ask y.she say very touching hahahahha!baby u very cute!muacks!went to the shop again the person say cannot help.so we went to ion orchad to find a shop.we took a cab there during the journey baby keep tickling me haha!then we keep laughing while edwin is bored to death sitting infront alone HEHE:)reach orchad we walk and walk cannot find.then suddenly we pass a uncle sitting on a bench with his leg raise.OMG HE NEVER WEAR UNDERGARMENTS!!!!DISGUSTING!hhaaha but funny.edwin lah tell me see actually i nv saw one lor.nvm.then we continue walking finally asking alot of people we reach the place but the shop we finding,is not there.haiz nvm then we took cab back amk.both of them came my house awhile to rest then they went back le:)so what happen today tell me tat there will be sad moments and happy times happening in our life.things may end the way u want is how the way reaction to it or solve it.and also how u fix the problem.SO BABY DUN WRY I WILL NOT LEAVE U BECAUSE WITHOUT U I CANT LIVE.U ARE LIKE OXYGEN:)I NEED U WITH ME FOR THE WHOLE LIFE TIME:)BABY I LOVE U !!!!MUACK MUACK!HUG!

Labels: